I. Take the juice of oranges or carrots diluted with water for five days every two hours during the day. Use warm water enema during this period.
II. Therefore, adopt the following diet:
1. Upon arising: A glass of lukewarm water with half a freshly-squeezed lime and a teaspoon of honey.
2. Breakfast: Fresh fruits and a cup of milk
3. Mid-morning: A glass of fresh fruit juice.
4. Lunch: Steamed vegetables, whole wheat chappatis and buttermilk.
5. Mid-afternoon: A glass of carrot juice or sugarcane juice.
6. Dinner: A good sized raw vegetable salad and sprouts
(1) In case of craving for alcohol, take a glass of fresh fruit juice or a wholesome snack.
(2) Take frequent small meals rather than two or three large ones.
AVOID: Sugar, white rice, macroni and white flour products, meats, strong condiments and smoking.
B – OTHER MEASURES
1. Exercise and yoga asanas for general health.
2. Plenty of rest.
3. Copious drinking of water.
4. Hot fomentation on the stomach and abdomen.