I. An all-fruit diet for five days. Take three meals a day of fresh juicy fruits at five-hourly intervals and use warm water enema during this period.
II. Fruit and milk diet for further five days, adding milk to each fruit meal.
III. Thereafter, adopt the following diet:
1. Upon arising: 25 black raisins soaked overnight in water along with water in which they are soaked and the water kept overnight in a copper vessel.
2. Breakfast: Fresh fruit, a glass of milk sweetened with honey and some nuts, especially almonds.
3. Lunch: A bowl of freshly-prepared steamed vegetables, two or three whole wheat chappatis, butter and a glass of buttermilk.
4. Mid-afternoon: A glass of carrot or apple juice
5. Dinner: A large bowl of fresh green vegetable salad and al-alfalfa or mung bean sprouts.
NOTE: An exclusive fruit diet for three days, followed by fruit and milk diet for further three days should be repeated at regular intervals.
AVOID: Meats, sugar, white flour, tea, coffee, refined and processed foods, soft drinks, fried foods, condiments and pickles.
B – OTHER MEASURES
1. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water supply.
2. Cold water bath twice daily, cold friction and wet abdomen pack once daily.
3. Massage once a week.
4. Brisk walks, yoga asanas, breathing exercises, fresh air and sun bath.
5. Adequate rest and sleep.