I. A fast on orange juice for three days. During this period, orange juice diluted with water should be taken every two hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and bowels cleansed with warm water enema.
II. An all-fruit diet for 3 to 5 days. In this regimen, take three meals a day of fresh juicy fruits such as apples, pears, peaches, papaya, grapes, oranges and pineapples.
III. Thereafter, gradually adopt a well-balanced diet on the following lines :
1. Upon arising: A glass of lukewarm water with half a freshly-squeezed lime and a teaspoon of honey.
2. Breakfast: Fresh fruit such as apple, grapes, pear, peach, pineapple, papaya and a glass of milk, sweetened with honey.
3. Lunch: A large bowl of salad of fresh green vegetable such as lettuce, carrot, cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, radish, red beets and sprouts such as alfalfa and mung beans with lemon juice dressing, acid and sub-acid fruits.
4. Mid-afternoon: A glass of citrus fruit juice.
5. Dinner: A bowl of freshly-prepared steamed or lightly-cooked vegetables like beet, carrot, cauliflower, egg-plant and squashes.
AVOID: Tea, coffee, sugar, white flour, all products made with sugar and white flour, all refined foods, fried foods, fresh foods condiments and pickles.
B – OTHER MEASURES
1. Daily dry friction and sponge.
2. Breathing and other light exercises like walking, swimming and bicycling.